As the former Chief Information Officer at Facebook, Tim Campos doubled overall productivity to $1.8 million per employee – making it the most productive company in the world. Now, as CEO of Woven, he is taking those lessons to reimagine how people use their calendar, so they can spend time on what matters most to them.
In this podcast, Tim and Cindra talk about:
- Why we don’t value our time like our money
- An exercise his life coach taught him to see the value of his time
- How they use the motto “Fortune Favors the Bull” at Facebook + what it means for you
- Why the best companies keep asking why
- How to impact culture within your organization
- How Facebook is flawed
You can find more about Tim’s company, Woven here where you can set up a free account.