Right now is an exciting time because there is more awareness of the mental side of your performance as an athlete, team, entrepreneur, business leader or high achiever...
Thank you for allowing me to live my life’s purpose.
My purpose statement: The purpose of my life is to live authentically in the now, play BIG for myself and others, and live a life of service giving my whole self to the world.
I look forward to helping you master your mindset to reach your full potential and to live the life you have always dream of!
Dr. Kamphoff is recognized nationally for her work and contributions to the field of performance psychology. As a leader, high performance coach, author, professor, and speaker, Dr. Kamphoff brings passion, energy, and authenticity to her work with athletes, performers, business people.
She believes we perform each day, and the strategies and skills used to enhance performance in sport are similar strategies and skills used to enhance life.
- Dr. Kamphoff completed her Ph.D. in Sport and Performance Psychology and is a leader in her field, serving 3 years on the Executive Board of the Association for Applied Sport Psychology, the premier organization in the field.
- She is the CEO of Mentally Strong Consulting, a consulting company who provides mental training for individuals, teams and groups.
- She has over 20 years of high performance work and works with elite, Olympic, college, and high school athletes and teams.
- Cindra is currently in her fourth year providing mental training for the Minnesota Vikings where she works one-on-one with the players.
- Cindra is a widely-respected keynote speaker and training who has worked with companies such as: Nationwide Insurance, Target, Kinder Morgan, Thrivent, Securian Financial, Consolidated Communication, Verizon Wireless, Northwestern Mutual, Mayo Clinic Health Systems, Geneva Capital.
- In 2015, she received the Speakers Academy Award from the National Speakers Association.
- She practices performance psychology herself as a competitive marathoner competing in 15 marathons. She won the Omaha Marathon in 2012 finishing the 26.2 miles in 3:05.
- One team she has worked with (Minnesota State Maverick Football) over the last 7 years has 6 undefeated regular seasons and numerous #1 national rankings since implementing mental training. In 2014, they played for the national title.
- In 2013, she founded and still directs The Center for Sport and Performance Psychology, which is one of the few Centers in the country that helps graduate students gain certification hours.
- She is a Professor and directs the Sport and Exercise Psychology graduate program at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
- She is a Certified Mental Performance Consultant with the Association for Applied Sport Psychology (#297) and a Certified Well Coach© with the WellCoaches Association.
- She is also a former Division I collegiate runner and track and field athlete. She received a full athletic scholarship at the University of Northern Iowa and received all-conference honors multiple times.
- She received her M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Sport and Performance Psychology from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, and her B.S. from the University of Northern Iowa.
- Her dissertation received the 2006 NASPE Sport and Exercise Psychology Academy Dissertation Award. She also received the Dorothy Harris Memorial Award in 2010 which recognizes one young professional yearly who has made a significant contribution to the field of sport and performance psychology.
- Recently, she received the Volunteer of the Year Award for her work in her community.