Scott Welle is a #1 international best selling author, speaker, peak performance strategist and founder of Outperform The Norm, which trains high achievers and athletes to remove their self-imposed limitations, increase confidence and accomplish more than they ever thought possible.
He has authored 8 books, has a Master’s degree in Sport Psychology, practices what he preaches– completing five Ironman triathlons, 27 marathons and a 100-mile ultramarathon.
You can find a full description of the Podcast and contact information for Scott at cindrakamphoff.com/welle.
In this interview, Scott and Cindra talk about:
– What it means to outperform the norm
– Why we should play to win instead of play not to loose
– How your self-limiting beliefs are a governor of your potential
– Why you must do it now to build momentum
– His insights after doing the unthinkable – completing a 100-mile race!
We’d love to hear from you on Twitter – find Scott @scottwelle and Cindra @Mentally_Strong.
Potential and Action.” @ScottWelleTweet Quote