Russ Rausch is the Founder of Vision Pursue or VP. VP helps individuals and organizations create a Performance Mindset through their training and mobile app. Before founding Vision Pursue, Russ was the COO at the hedge fund Emil van Essen. Before that he was part of the executive team that took the trading software firm, Trading Technologies, Inc. (TT), from a 20-person startup to a 650-person global company as CFO, CIO, and EVP of Global Buyside Sales. Russ lives in Chicago.
In this interview, Russ and Cindra talk about:
- His motivation and pursue behind Vision Pursue
- The SEE Model (Separate, Embrace and Evaluate)
- What it means to “Expect the Expected”
- How “New Eyes” can help us see the world and our relationships with curiosity
- When and why we need to break the pattern
- How sport psychologists and other consultants can use Vision Pursue in their work
You can contact Russ Rausch at email@example.com or on twitter at @visionpursue and find more information about Vision Pursue at visionpursue.com and Cindra on Twitter at @Mentally_Strong.
You can find a full description of the Podcast and contact information for Russ at cindrakamphoff.com/russ.