Dr. Jason Selk is considered to be one of the premier performance coaches in the United States. He helps numerous well- known professional and Olympic athletes as well as Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 executives and organizations develop the mental toughness necessary for high-level success. While serving as the Director of Mental Training for the St Louis Cardinals, Jason helped the team win their first World Series in over 20 years.
Jason’s second book, Executive Toughness, is a best-selling business book and his first book, 10-Minute Toughness, is on pace to be one of the best-selling sport psychology books of all time. Jason’s latest book Organize Tomorrow Today was ranked by CEO READ as the 13th best-selling business book of 2016.
In this interview, Jason discusses:
• How he helps his clients create an “attack mentality”
• How working in sports and business compare
• Why focusing on the process is key to success
• The channel capacity
• His definition of mental toughness
• How his clients use success logs
• His advice for people interested in going into the field of sport psychology
You can find more information about Jason at http://enhancedperformanceinc.com/.