Don Yaeger is a nationally acclaimed inspirational speaker, longtime Associate Editor of Sports Illustrated, and author of over 30 books, eleven of which have become New York Times Best-sellers. Don left Sports Illustrated in 2008 to pursue a public speaking career that has allowed him to share stories learned from the greatest winners of our generation with audiences as diverse as Fortune 10 companies to cancer survivor groups, where he shares his personal story.
More than a quarter-million people have heard his talks on “What Makes the Great Ones Great.” He is an award-winning Certified Speaking Professional, an executive coach and team culture expert.
In this interview, Catherine and Cindra talk about:
- Characteristics of the great ones
- How the great ones respond in moments of adversity
- Habits of high performing teams
- What separates the great teams from others
- How successful teams use meetings
Contact Don on Twitter @donyaeger and Cindra on Twitter at @Mentally_Strong.