Celebrity nutrition and fitness expert JJ Virgin teaches clients how to lose weight and master their mindset so they can lead bigger, better lives. She is author of 4 NY Times bestsellers: The Virgin Diet, The Virgin Diet Cookbook, JJ Virgin’s Sugar Impact Diet, and JJ Virgin’s Sugar Impact Diet Cookbook. Her memoir Miracle Mindset: A Mother, Her Son, & Life’s Hardest Lessons explores the powerful lessons in strength and positivity that she learned after her son Grant was the victim of a brutal hit-and-run accident.
JJ hosts the popular JJ Virgin Lifestyle Show podcast and regularly writes for Huffington Post, Rodale Wellness, and other major blogs and magazines. In addition to her work with nutrition and fitness, JJ is also a business coach and founded the premier health entrepreneur event and community, The Mindshare Summit.
In this interview, JJ Virgin reveals how one life-altering event taught her to tap into an indomitable mindset, trust her instincts and defy the odds, ultimately saving her son’s life…and her own.
Other topics JJ discusses includes:
- How to develop your own Miracle Mindset
- 7 Mindsets of the Miracle Mindset: 1) forgiveness, 2) abundance-minded, 3) courageous, 4) openness to possibilities, 5) action taker, 6) collaborative, and 7) lives in the present.
- The Mindset Score Card and how you can get it
- Why taking imperfect action is essential for your success
- How she discovered why mindset is important